Menu

The Club - Club House

 

Built in 1936, the present club house has been much extended and refurbished. Yet, it retains the charm and old world attractiveness of a 1930’s building. Renovation in 2014 has enhanced and improved the interior.

The bar area is attractively set out and is a hub of activity, especially at weekends. The lounge/ dining room also has a bar area and pleasant seating. The dining room is large and can accommodate over 100 people if necessary.

There is also a smaller room, The Gilbert Room, available for meetings, and lunch or dinner events. See our events page for more information.

The Ladies' changing rooms are attractive and comfortable, with excellent facilities.

In 2012, the men’s changing rooms were rebuilt, giving the club one of the most modern facilities of it’s type in the area. The spacious changing room is furnished with wooden lockers, with some available for daily hire by visitors for a small charge. The shower room is spacious with well-equipped showers and modern fittings.